Retrieving Debug Log
1) Go to Preferences, select the Debug tab.
2) Make sure the 'Enable debug logging' is checked.
3) Perform the task the app has trouble with.
4) Go back to preferences, uncheck the 'Enable debug logging' check box and click on the Locate Debug File... button. This will take you to Finder, selecting the debug file. You can open it in any text editor to make sure no confidential information was logged. If you feel some of the logged information is confidential, you can edit it out by replacing it with something like '—XXX—' so that we know it was edited out, not that it's missing.
5) Attach it here to your comment.
If you can't reach the Preferences (e.g. app is crashing or you have run out of the trial), go to Finder, press Command-Shift-G and enter one of the following: